Molded Plastics - Recycled Plastic - Plastic Furniture - Plastic Animals
Plastic Decking - Versatile Plastic - Ceiling Cladding - Plastic Debt
Techniques In Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery With Dvd
Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery is a richly illustrated, step-by-step guide to oculoplastic surgery, covering everything from the basics to the most recent advances. Jeffrey A. Nerad, MD provides a personal tutorial approach detailing both procedural and management aspects of practice. Along with the latest in cosmetic procedures and detailed photographs and surgical line drawings-most of which are in full color-you'll get a DVD with narrated procedural video clips that demonstrate techniques from the book. This is the essential text for those learning oculoplastic surgery and will bring even the most experienced practitioner up to date with current practice and procedures. Develop a strong foundation in this complex field and apply surgical techniques to frequently encountered abnormalities and aesthetic facial enhancement. Keep this outstanding text close by for a fast, practical, and authoritative reference.
- Features more than 760 illustrations-over 700 in full color-from pre- and post-operative photographs to step-by-step surgical line drawings, that provide you with a nuanced visual understanding.
- Presents an expert's perspective on the most frequently performed oculoplastic surgical procedures for authoritative and trusted guidance.
- Provides the indications for the use of each procedure along with advice on the management of complications so you have a structured resource with both procedural and management information.
- Devotes an entire chapter to aesthetic surgery of the face providing extensive coverage of this important and rapidly developing area in oculoplastic surgery.
- Includes a DVD with over 100 minutes of surgical videos demonstrating the techniques described in the book-performed and narrated by the author-so you get step-by-step, real time instructions.
Debt Of Honor : A Jack Ryan Novel
In a world at peace, Jack Ryan is the President's National Security Advisor-but the wages of peace are as complex-and devastating-as war itself.
About the Author
Thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore s Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October, sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it the perfect yarn. Since then Clancy has established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense.